Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Parting is such ...

It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touch. For you will never know when that person will not be around ... forever.

Should that person be gone, cry but for awhile. Don't dwell on the sadness, or you will miss the happy memories you have shared together.

Life may seem short, but don't make it shorter.

If I should die, I will not want those I care and love to be sad. I want them to remember the happy time we shared.

Don't cry for me when I am gone, you should cry with me when I am still around, to share time with me, and keep me company when I am lonely. Smile with me, laugh with me. When I am gone, I will not hear your crying. I can't comfort you, which I very much will want to do.

I want to share time with you while I still can. Will you let me?

No comments: